Terms of Service for Churchfield Alpacas
Last Updated: 21/11/2023
2. Products and Services
- Churchfield Alpacas offers a variety of products, including but not limited to alpaca fleece, honey from our apiary, alpacas for sale, and other alpaca-related products and services such as Stud services.
- All products and services are subject to availability. We reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order, and to discontinue products or services without notice.
3. Pricing and Payment
- Prices for our products and services are quoted on our website and are subject to change without notice.
- Payment must be received by us in full before any product is dispatched or service is rendered.
4. Shipping and Delivery
- Physical products will be shipped according to the shipping method selected at checkout, and shipping costs will be charged in addition to the product price.
- We aim to dispatch orders within a reasonable timeframe, but we shall not be liable for any delays or failure in delivery.
5. Returns and Refunds
- If you are dissatisfied with a physical purchase, please contact us. We will provide information on the returns process based on our returns policy.
- For services, such as Stud services and alpaca sales, please refer to the specific terms and conditions outlined in the service agreement.
6. User Conduct
- Users agree not to use the website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the service.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
- The content, layout, design, data, databases, and graphics on this website are protected by UK and other international intellectual property laws and are owned by Churchfield Alpacas.
8. Limitation of Liability
- Churchfield Alpacas will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, regardless of the form of action.
9. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
10. Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms of Service at any time. Your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustments to these terms.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stud Service Terms for Churchfield Alpacas
1. Live Cria Guarantee
- Churchfield Alpacas provides a three-day live cria guarantee. In the unfortunate event that a cria dies within this period, we will offer a return service at no charge, excluding mileage. Special circumstances surrounding cria death after three days will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
2. Pregnancy Diagnosis Included in Stud Fee
- When you use our stud service for breeding, the fee you pay includes an ultrasound scan. This scan is to confirm if the female alpaca has become pregnant as a result of the service.
- To benefit from this included scan, you need to bring the female alpaca to us for the pregnancy check. This should be done during one of our scheduled mobile visits or at the time you utilize our drive-by service.
3. Mobile Service Charges
- Transport of the sire(s) for mobile services will be charged based on mileage at a rate of £0.60/mile. Churchfield Alpacas will endeavor to group customer bookings to carry out stud services during the same journey, allowing for shared mileage charges.
4. Scheduling of Mobile Stud Services
- Churchfield Alpacas cannot guarantee specific dates for mobile stud service visits. However, we will work with customers to book dates that are mutually agreeable and convenient.
5. Terms for Mobile Services
- For mobile services, a maximum of three visits are included in the price (excluding mileage). If the female is not pregnant after the third successful mating, an additional charge may apply for subsequent visits, or the female may need to be examined by a vet. Alternatively, the owner may substitute the female for another.
6. Commitment to Stud Services
- When booking a stud service, clients commit to the service, and the fee is payable regardless of the pregnancy outcome. Churchfield Alpacas will ensure adequate access to the chosen stud sire.
7. Pregnancy Outcomes
- If, after the services are rendered, the female(s) do not become pregnant or lose their pregnancy, the stud service will be valid for the following season. The fee is payable after receipt of an invoice.
8. Invoicing and Payment Terms
- Invoices for stud services will be issued after the first service. All invoices are due upon receipt. Late payment may result in the suspension of all remaining mobile or drive-by services.